DIGITAL WELLBEING FOR EDUCATORS
The primary aim of the event is to reach better quality projects submitted in Erasmus calls in this priority topic, especially in the call (Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness in the fields of school education, vocational education and training, and higher education --- KA226) and other relevant projects.
The event, as an innovation, sets its flag to provide preparation of participants, inclusion of TCA events on similar topics, collection of materials prior to and during the course, communication between participants and of course long-term availability and sustainability from one place. The course will thus consist of an asynchronous online course in Canvas LMS and a synchronous online event, where all the selected participants are present.
Prior to the event, a multi-modular, English-language course will be launched and made available for participants on the Canvas online interface. The course content is going to be compiled by the LTA partnership --- hence, its purpose is to be multifaceted:
• creating opportunity for sending agencies to prepare their participants for the event;
• providing participants with an interactive learning space full of relevant content and practical support to enhance the quality of their ongoing or planned projects;
• making results of related desk and field research available as learning materials;
• linking to one another TCAs organised within the LTA by different NAs;
• dedicating an interactive space to experience sharing of Erasmus+ project holders, regarding the topicalities of the project cycle.
Partners and participants
Pending co-organising partner applications(s)
Pending booked places
Accepted co-organising partner(s)