The Digital Classroom
The ‘Digital Classroom’ Training Course:
• This training will support newcomers to integrate digital education into their classroom with a special focus on eTwinning.
• The training will focus on digital opportunities available to students at a European level and discuss the topic of digital literacy and how best to support students who experience digital poverty.
- Provide examples of best practice of eTwinning in the integration of digital tools in participants classroom
- Understand how Erasmus+ and eTwinning can support your work.
- To help & support teachers move their schools into a European dimension.
- To provide the space for teachers to discuss the concepts of digital literacy and digital poverty and look at the supports that are available through eTwinning to overcome these.
• Participants will have a clearer knowledge on how Erasmus+ and eTwinning can support digital work in the classroom.
• Be equipped with practical resources and good practice examples to be applied in their school
• Those who are new to eTwinning and Erasmus+ to have confidence to access and apply digital tools in their classroom.
This is an online event for teachers and staff from primary and secondary schools who are new to eTwinning and Erasmus+ Programme.
The event will be on zoom on the 28th and 29th September at 14.00 to 17.00 GMT each day (3 hours duration each day)
Partners and participants
and staff from primary and secondary schools who are new to eTwinning and
Pending co-organising partner application(s)
Pending booked places
Accepted co-organising partner(s)