This online event is supported by the Romanian National Agency Erasmus+ trainers' network and is addressed to all organisations/institutions active in school education, vocational education and training (VET) or adult education sector without previous experience in the Erasmus+ programme.
The event is dedicated to the development of short-term mobility projects in the framework of the Erasmus+ European Programme.
Wondering if it's for you and your organisation?
We think so, if:
- your organisation wants to submit mobility projects with organisational and community impact;
- you have identified specific needs in your organisation/institution for institutional capacity building through personal and professional development of staff and learners;
- most of all, you work with/for persons with fewer opportunities than are at risk of exclusion.
What will you find here?
The aim of this online event is to inform about the opportunities offered by the programme to organisations active in the field of school education (SCH - more info HERE), vocational education and training (VET- more info HERE) and adult education (ADU - more info HERE) sectors and to provide a suitable framework for interaction and personalised support for the filling in of the Erasmus+ application form.
Thus, the first day will provide relevant information on the general overview on Erasmus+ and some good practices of Erasmus+ projects tackling inclusion (both as target group and as theme) addressed to organisations with no previous experience in the programme.
On days 2, 3 and 4 participants will work with the trainers splitted in 3 groups: one for each sector: SCH, VET, ADU.
The structure of the working days will include short stages of presentation of theoretical content, group discussions and clarification of specific questions asked by participants.
At the end of the course:
- You will have an increased understanding of the Erasmus+ programme and Key Action 1 - mobility projects and specifically the field of School Education, Vocational Education and Training or Adult Education;
- you will have an increased ability to fill in correctly and completely the application form for Erasmus+ mobility projects, SCH, VET or ADU field;
- you will have increased motivation to apply for Erasmus+ projects, in this process being accompanied by highly trained trainers with extensive experience in the implementation of this type of projects;
- you will benefit from personalised advice from National Agencies experts before the 2024 deadlines.
What topics will be covered in the workshops?
The topics addressed for completing the application form are the following:
- General information on the specifics and new paradigm of the Erasmus + programme (organisational ID, specific virtual spaces -platform, website, other general elements about the programme)
- Eligibility conditions for an Erasmus+ mobility project in the field of school education/vocational education and training/adult education
- Needs, objectives and activities specific to this type of project
- Results, impact, indicators
- Monitoring and evaluation of results
- Recognition of learning outcomes
- Follow up
- Profile and role of institutions involved in the project - applicant, partners
- Project management basics.
The event lasts 4 days. Each day is allocated 4 hours of work, structured in 2 sessions of 90-120 minutes, including 1-2 breaks of 15-20 minutes.
The daily working hours are: 14.00-18.00 CET.
The event is organised online via the Teams platform. There is no participation fee.
Technical conditions for participation in the course:
- Access to computer/laptop or tablet with sound and video (microphone and video camera);
- stable internet connection;
- a quiet space where concentration and learning activity is possible;
- if there are two people from the same institution who are willing and able to participate, this is possible if one of the two people has decision-making responsibilities within the institution.
Partners and participants
Representatives of organisations from the school education, vocational education and training or adult education sectors with no previous experience in the programme, interested and motivated to submit a mobility project at one of the 2024 deadlines and also interested to address ID as a priority.
Pending booked places