First Step First
Have you heard about Erasmus+, about international learning experiences and exchange of best practices, but never had the courage to enter this world?
No worries, we've all been there!
This training course is for you if you represent a small organisation in the field of school, VET (vocational education) or adult education, and are addressing inclusive activities or working with vulnerable target groups.
Topics to be covered:
• Information on the Erasmus+ programme in general, and Small-Scale Partnerships (SSP)*, in particular;
• The relevance of an Erasmus+ project in your organization and community;
• How and where to find partners;
• Structure of a project;
• Elements of project management;
• Specific activities within an Erasmus+ project;
• Budget- this "scary" topic
• Results and impact
• Elements of follow-up;
• Work on the application form.
* Here you can see a brief description of the programme, including short info about SSP.
The aim of the training course is to provide a safe space for inexperienced organizations to find out more about Erasmus+ Programme, to create a suitable framework for interaction with peer professionals, but mostly to give participants the opportunity to receive adapted support in writing a Small-scale partnership project proposal.
The design of the event includes conceptual clarifications, group work sessions, theoretical presentations, individual work, and also group discussions and/or clarification of specific questions. In this process, all the participants will be accompanied by well-trained trainers with extensive experience in implementing Erasmus+ projects.
!Even more, each participant will receive online one-to-one coaching and feedback sessions after the training course, before the deadlines of submitting projects.
Good to know in terms of Logistics
The arrival of the participants: August, 29
3 Activity Days: August 30, 31, and 1st of September
The departure of the participants: September, 2
RO NA will cover costs for training, accommodation in single rooms, lunches on August 30, 31, and 1st of September, dinners on August 29, 30, 31, and 1st of September, 2 coffee breaks/day
3 weekly online follow-up activities hosted by NA staff and trainers
Partners and participants
This training course is for you if you represent a new to the programme or a small organisation willing to:
- Make the step towards Erasmus+ opportunities;
- To share/learn/share good practice at European level in the field of your activity;
- Network and develop activities jointly with the project partner(s);
- Address/resolve institutional educational needs in a collaborative manner;
- Submit a Small-Scale Partnership projects.
Eg. Teachers, principals, project managers, VET and adult practitioners- representing organizations without previous Erasmus+ experience
Pending booked places