“Schools go green and digital – and Erasmus+ supports teaching excellence!” - A European Conference on the challenges of schools in the in the face of climate change and digitalization
In view of the rising climate change and the pace of digitalization, today's schools are facing great challenges. The conference will focus on the following questions in particular:
- What knowledge do teachers need to meet the challenges and how can Erasmus+ contribute to the acquisition of this knowledge?
- What conditions are necessary to create an optimal learning atmosphere and inclusive setting in schools?
- How can Erasmus+ projects - eTwinning included - contribute to this goal?
- The conference will present innovative projects on digitalization and sustainable education with a focus on teacher training. It will approach the topic of ‘diclusion’ (digital inclusion).
- The conference will highlight ways in which schools and teachers can profit from eTwinning and the European School Education Platform.
- In exchange with each other and with the help of experts in the field, the participants will discuss and develop concepts for teacher training and school development.
- The conference will offer networking opportunities for schools and teacher training institutions to find partners and initiate new projects (mobility projects, cooperation projects, eTwinning projects).
Partners and participants
- Representatives from schools (from pre-school to upper secondary level including vocational schools) who are interested in starting Erasmus+ projects (Key action 1 and 2 and eTwinning) on digitalization and climate protection.
- Representatives from teacher training institutions who are interested in starting Erasmus projects on digitalization and climate protection
- Representatives of Erasmus+ projects (Key action 1 and 2 and eTwinning) that have carried out or are implementing projects on digitalization and climate protection.
- Representatives from school authorities and Ministries of Education (mobility consortium coordinators).
- Representatives of Erasmus+ Teacher Academies and Jean Monnet activities on education for sustainable development and digitalization
- NA representatives
Pending booked places