International Erasmus+ Conference: Apprenticeship Training - A Journey around the World
The conference aims to promote promising initiatives in apprenticeship training in Europe and worldwide, including policy and systems-level insights, country cases and a final panel discussion in which National Agency directors consider Erasmus+ as a driving force for international apprenticeship training and promote international mobility in Erasmus+ VET.
- to highlight the diversity and complexity of different vocational educations systems and apprenticeships training in Europe and worldwide
- to promote the attractiveness and quality of apprenticeship training and its opportunities
- to discuss the role of Erasmus+ as a driving force for international developments
- to promote international mobility in VET in the new Erasmus+ programme
- to provide a wider forum for networking opportunities and for sharing experiences between VET experts
- The main conference day is Tuesday, 20th of September. On the day before a pre-event will take place which aims to promote active networking between international and national participants. Spaces for national participants will be limited (approximatly 80-90 ppl in total).
- Information for international participants: During the event, the Austrian NA covers the costs of accommodation for 2 nights (19th and 20th September) in a centrally located 4* star hotel as well as meals, refreshments. Costs linked to travel of international participants should be reimbursed by respective sending NAs.
- Information for NA staff: Please note that staff travel costs and accommodation may be funded from NAs operational budget.
Partners and participants
The conference is open to
- key policymakers, stakeholders, VET experts and researchers
- beneficiaries of KA1, KA2 and KA3 projects
- national VET team members
Pending booked places
Long-term Activity Info