Platform related materials - click here to read more
Please read the latest webinar presentation (sending partner application, online application for participants) and watch the webinar recording of 29 April & 7 May 2019.
Please view the webinar recording (partner application, users, events and calendar) of 4 & 6 February 2019.
Please find here the webinar recording about the SALTO E&T platform that was presented to TCA officers on 13 & 18 September 2018.
We are happy to share the IT platform User manual which is a step-by-step guide on how to use the website, including Frequently Asked Questions by topics.
Working Group related materials - click here to read more
To know more about the group, read its Code of operation.
The latest WG meeting minutes of the online WG meeting held on 28 February 2019 is available:
• Meeting minutes
An earlier WG meeting minutes and presentations of the online WG meeting held on 19 November 2018 are available:
• Meeting minutes
• Plans of SALTO E&T for 2019
• Main directions of the training and research concept
• Plans for the 2019 TCA officers’ meeting
Please find below the meeting minutes and the presentations of the WG meeting held between 24-25 September 2018, in Budapest:
• Meeting minutes
• Main topics to be discussed with the Working Group
• SALTO E&T platform developments in 2018
• SALTO E&T platform developments for 2019.
Closed WG application 2018 - click here to read more
TCA Officers Meeting - click here to read more
Please find below the meeting summaries and the presentations of the TCA Officers 2019 meeting held between 22-24 May 2019, in Zandvoort.
22 May 2019 (1st day)
Session 1: welcome, opening speeches
• Warm up mentimeter survey
• Concise overview of past year activities (May 2018-May 2019): SALTO E&T RC & NAs cooperation
• Training and research survey on cooperation with SALTO E&T RC
Session 2: Good practice TCAs presentations by TCA officers in light of quality
• Fast Track for Immigrants: Ingrid Gran-SE01
• Thematic conference “Erasmus+ programme impact on individuals in VET and HE: Kristina Maldoniené-LI01 and shared additional Conference materials
• Cross-sectoral contact seminar "Enhancing Digital Competences in Education and Training“: Ellen Vimberg-EE01
• Summary of 1st day
23 May 2019 (2nd day)
Session 3: Training in 3 topics
• SALTO Platform training programme
• TCA lifecycle: All you need to know about TCAs – Induction training (teaser)
• Collaboration and communication techniques (teaser)
Session 4: Plenary presentations on quality interpretations in TCA
• NA directors’ and advisory group aspects: István Verses, Head of Erasmus+ Department-HU01
• WG aspects: Judith Dayus-NL01 (WG member)
Proposed quality framework - examples
• E+ Academy model: Ulrike Jahn, TCA officer-DE02
• Youth TCA quality models: Paavo Pyykkönen, Senior Programme Adviser, TCA Officer/Member of the TCA Working Group, Erasmus+ Youth in Action-FI01
• Summary of 2nd day
24 May 2019 (3rd day)
Session 6: Future of TCA programme
• Next programme generation, changes in the programme, policy objectives?: Anne Ballauf, European Commission, DG EAC
• Programme Management WG - TCA conclusions : István Verses, Head of Erasmus+ Department-HU01
Session 7: Planning and cooperation - Outputs and outcomes
• Outputs and outcomes, dissemination presentation: Julianna Lukács SALTO E&T RC
• Upcoming tasks and deadlines
• Evaluation and wrap up via mentimeter
• Summary of 3rd day
Promotional materials - click here to read more
The annual TCA Officers’ Meeting was conducted between 22-24 May 2019 in Zandvoort, Netherlands with the participation of 53 representatives from 39 Erasmus+ National Agencies.
National Agencies (TCA Officer users) may access materials and outcomes of the meeting via Library>>Documentary (under TCA Officers Meeting) menu when signed in.
TCA officers shared best practices with each other and listened to presentations about quality related topics. The audience could benefit from the key messages delivered by the representative of the European Commission plus the SALTO Youth Training and Cooperation Resource Centre. Planning of TCAs for 2020 was also on the Agenda as well as further strategic cooperation possibilities.