Teaching Mathematics – Overcoming Challenges
This will be a regional TCA, in Serbian language.
This TCA aims to explore effective practices in the teaching of mathematics and assist mathematics teachers in improving their practice through tools, resources and innovative approaches. Through the plenary sessions and workshops, the event will aim to empower maths teachers to improve their teaching practice and make it more engaging for pupils and students.
The participants will be able to exchange ideas, insights on the challenges and accomplishments from the countries of the region.
Furthermore, the event will provide the opportunity for participants to network and continue sharing their experiences.
Improving the teaching of mathematics by introducing participants to tools, resources and innovative approaches. Improving networking and cooperation between mathematics teachers from the region.
- Participants are familiar with and know how to use innovative methodologies in math lessons in order to increase student engagement and achievements,
- Participants are able to share insights and best practices in teaching maths with their colleagues,
- Participants are familiar with the training opportunities through Erasmus+,
- Participants are familiar with and know how to use eTwinning in math lessons,
- Participants are motivated to apply gained knowledge.
Partners and participants
The event is open to mathematics teachers at pre-primary, primary and secondary level.
We are looking for participants who are interested in the topic of the seminar, committed to improving their teaching practice and willing to share their experiences with peers.
Pending booked places