Research Seminar: “Evidence-based approach in Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps. Past, present and future of Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps research”
The Polish National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme and European Solidarity Corps is proud to announce the 7th edition of the Research seminar on evidence-based policy in Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps, which will be held on 20-22 September 2023 in Warsaw. Since 2017 the seminar has been providing an excellent platform for researchers and National Agencies’ staff involved in research activities to learn about current studies in the field of formal and non-formal education and mobility programmes, share research tools and good practices, and to create networks for future joint research activities of National Agencies of the Erasmus+ Programme.
The seminar is open for the following participants:
- Representatives of National Agencies, including TCA and communication officers
- Researchers interested in Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps research and monitoring
- Beneficiaries and practitioners of Erasmus+ (all sectors) and European Solidarity Corps interested in research and evaluation
The proposed topics are the following:
- Presentation of latest research findings
- Presentation of ongoing research activities
- Future research activities of Erasmus+ and ESC National Agencies
The seminar will offer an excellent exchange platform to communicate and discuss research results and to form future research partnerships between National Agencies.
Partners and participants
NA representatives, researchers and academics
Pending booked places