Partnerships for Cooperation– how to plan an excellent project for pre-schools in the area of green practices
- needs analyses;
- formulating objectives;
- creating activities and results.
Participants will work in teams on the draft of projects concerning their interest. Groups will have possibility to choose themes of the projects within the area of green practices important from the point of view of their institutions and local communities.
As a consequence we want to increase number of good quality partnerships in school education sector.
- Participants will broaden their knowledge and skills concerning project planning.
- Participants will find partners for projects and will create drafts of projects.
Programme of the event:
- arrivals of participants
- getting to know each other
- exchange of expectations and experience
- inner logic of the project/needs analyses
- inner logic of the project/objectives
- sightseeing of Warsaw
- inner logic of the project/activites and results
- evaluation of the training
- departures of participants (after breakfast)
Number of participants per country: max 3 participants per country
Start date of activity application: 17.02.2023
Application deadline: 20.03.2023
Confirmation deadline for Sending NAs: 23.03.2023
Confirmation deadline for Organiser NAs: 24.03.2023
The Polish National Agency (PL01) reserves the right to select 30 participants in connection with this event. Thus, not all who apply for the event will be qualified for it.
Partners and participants
Profile of participants: headmasters and teachers of PRE-SCHOOLS interested in realization of projects in the framework of Erasmus+ programme, key action 2, priority of green practices and being able working in English during the workshops.
Pending booked places