“Evidence-based approach in Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps. How to research and explore Erasmus+ priorities?”
The Polish National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme and European Solidarity Corps is happy to announce the 6th edition of the event on evidence-based policy in Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps, which in 2022 will be held in the workshop format on 22-23 September 2022 in Cracow.
We strongly encourage to register representatives of National Agencies accompanied by researchers what should facilitate the discussions.
The proposed topics are the following:
- How to define research areas and goals?
- How to formulate research questions pertinent to studying Erasmus+ and ESC (with a special stress on researching and evaluating Erasmus+ and ESC priorities)?
- How to translate research results and recommendations into practice?
The participants of the workshop will contribute to mapping key research areas within the four Erasmus+ priorities. These research areas will then be included in the Toolkit – a tool facilitating defining research areas, samples and tools, which will be made available to all interested National Agencies.
Participants will broaden their knowledge and skills concerning research planning.
Participants will may find partners for joint research projects.
We invite representatives of National Agencies to whom the topic of the workshop is crucial for planning research activities under Erasmus+ and ESC programmes.
Partners and participants
The workshop is open for the following participants:
- Representatives of National Agencies
- Researchers interested in Erasmus+ research and monitoring
Pending booked places