“Evidence-based approach in Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps. How to research and explore Erasmus+ priorities?”
The Polish National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme and European Solidarity Corps is happy to announce the 6th edition of the event on evidence-based policy in Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps, which in 2022 will be held in the workshop format on 22-23 September 2022 in Cracow.
We strongly encourage to register representatives of National Agencies accompanied by researchers what should facilitate the discussions.
The proposed topics are the following:
- How to define research areas and goals?
- How to formulate research questions pertinent to studying Erasmus+ and ESC (with a special stress on researching and evaluating Erasmus+ and ESC priorities)?
- How to translate research results and recommendations into practice?
The participants of the workshop will contribute to mapping key research areas within the four Erasmus+ priorities. These research areas will then be included in the Toolkit – a tool facilitating defining research areas, samples and tools, which will be made available to all interested National Agencies.
· Participants will broaden their knowledge and skills concerning research planning.
· Participants will may find partners for joint research projects.
We invite representatives of National Agencies to whom the topic of the workshop is crucial for planning research activities under Erasmus+ and ESC programmes.
Partners and participants
The workshop is open for the following participants:
- Representatives of National Agencies
- Researchers interested in Erasmus+ research and monitoring
Pending booked places