Career Paths II
This year we faced a worldwide pandemic situation that changed approach to working, teaching and using online tools. Accordingly, the changes will come faster than we expected and probably will go in direction we do not know yet.
Thus, main questions of the seminar are:
- What kind of skills we need for the future?
- Is it possible to predict them and support young people to enter the labour market?
- How to develop an online career path?
- Is it possible to shape a career in a situation that is unpredictable?
- How to use the experience of the mobility projects on the career path development now?
- How does mobility influence choosing the profession or changing the professional way?
The specific goals are:
a) exchange of experience among participants and contribution from experts;
b) exchange of good practices, tools, methods (presentation of conducted research -VET) on career guide in Europe;
c) presentation of Erasmus+ possibilities in developing projects supporting career development through educational mobilities.
a) increased knowledge of efficient tools and methods that can help in career development;
b) recommendation for career path providers on how to develop e-career path;
c) creating a community of practice in career guidance;
d) networking for future joint cooperation activities.
The event will start on 4th November 2020 and it will finish on 6th November 2020.
4th November - WelcomeInteractive workshop
5th November -Interactive workshops: best practices across Europe
6th November - Interactive workshops with expertsRecommendations for the future
Partners and participants
Pending co-organising partner applications(s)
Pending booked places
Accepted co-organising partner(s)