Transnational contact seminar with a cross-sectoral focus on Alliances for Innovation and Centres of Vocational Excellence
The overall aim of this transnational contact seminar is to increase the impact of the Erasmus+ programme and ensure that organisations from the Nordic countries actively engage in in the centralised actions Alliances for Innovation and Centres of Vocational Excellence.
This contact seminar has a cross-sectoral focus and invite the participation of stakeholders from higher education, vocational education and training, as well as the private sector.
It further aims to promote these centralised actions, provide support to potential applicants, build on the target groups’ knowledge about these centralised actions and provide a platform from which stakeholders from different educational sectors can connect, share experiences and establish networks with potential project partners.
The contact seminar will be arranged by the National Agencies from Norway (host), Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Sweden.
- Increased awareness of the opportunities provided in Alliances for Innovation and Centres of Vocational Excellence
- Deeper knowledge on how to write a successful application for a centralised action
- Provide networking opportunities with potential projects partners
- Platform for the exchange of ideas and good practices
- Promotion and dissemination of successful centralised projects
- Increase cross-sectoral collaboration between HE and VET
- Effective transnational collaboration at both a regional and European level
Please note that applications are only accepted from organisations in the Nordic countries. The contact seminar is arranged as a two-day event in Bergen, Norway. All applicants must choose one of two tracks, either for Alliances for Innovation or Centres of Vocational Excellence.
Given the complexity of these actions the primary target groups for this contact seminar will be more experienced applicants and/or those from targeted groups or sectors.
Partners and participants
Staff from organisations within Higher Education (HE) or Vocational Education and Training (VET) who have previously been involved in Erasmus+ projects and have an interest in the Centres of Vocational Excellence and Alliances of Innovation are invited to participate in the seminar.
The goal of the seminar is to provide a platform for experienced professionals to collaborate and develop projects within the framework of an Erasmus+ centralised actions.
Pending booked places