Contact seminar – “Use of ICT in pre-primary and primary education”
• Presentation of the Norwegian education system with focus on the youngest children in education.
• Inspire and give new ideas to enhance the work with ICT in kindergartens and schools.
• Discussion of the situation of ICT education in the participating countries.
• Study-visit to one kindergarten or one primary schools working actively with ICT in education.
• Reflection on impact (possible use of Impact+ tool)
• How to write a KA229-proposal
• Discussions and focus on ICT in kindergartens and primary schools (lowest grades)
• Networking and sharing experience
• Inspiration for the future work and European projects on the topic
• Starting cooperation that will lead to applying for KA229-funding in March 2020
• Our primary goal is that every participant has found a KA229-partner on the subject
• Our secondary goal is the at least 20% of the participants intent to send a KA101-application within the 2020-deadline. We will promote job-shadowing among the participants outside their “chosen” partnership
Seminar will start at 17:30 on January 14th and will end at 13:30 on January 17th. Lunch will be provided also the last day.
NA should be prepared to:
1) Cover the event fee in case of no show or withdrawal after the number per country is confirmed (this of course does not apply if there is a possibility to find a suitable replacement in another country).
2) Participating schools should have a PIC-code (Sending NA to help with)
3) Participants should have an active account in eTwinning (Sending NA to help with)
Types of participant’s data sending to the organizer: Name, email, organisation, department and function. Age of the kids in their institution. Language they can work with (in a KA229-partnership) beside English.
Partners and participants
Pending booked places