Small Scale Partnerships for stronger sustainable strategies in School Sector
This two-day contact making seminar will create opportunities for schools across Europe to connect, learn and plan future projects.
Small Scale Partnerships projects give the opportunity to less experienced organisations and to newcomers to embark on an Erasmus+ project.
This single TCA shall support schools and organisations involved in school education to:
- develop project ideas for Small Scale and/or Cooperation Partnerships on the theme of Sustainability;
- Increase knowledge of the requirements of E+ applications for KA2, eligibility criteria and funding mechanisms;
- develop the skills to manage a good quality multi beneficiary project; provide the opportunity to find partners;
- and will be able to formulate project proposals and fill in the application form.
Through this activity, participants are expected to:
- develop project ideas aimed at fostering greener mobility and environmentally friendly measures within their schools and projects;
- build further cooperation with other organisations;
- develop stronger sustainable strategies
- submit good quality KA2 applications.
The MT NA will cover the accommodation for a maximum 2 nights during the event
- 21st February 9 am arrivals
- 22nd February 9am- 5 pm departures
Participants are expected to have a good command of English and will have to participate actively in full seminar.
We expect that motivated participants will be selected, who are willing to write proposals for Erasmus+ in order to promote Sustainability in their projects.
Accommodation during the activity will only be covered for participants residing over 20 Km away from the venue of the activity.
Partners and participants
This contact seminar is ideal for both newcomers and experienced organisations who wish to develop their understanding on the E+ program rules under KA210 and KA220 in the school sector.
It shall include participants from:
- primary and secondary school;
- heads of departments;
- education officers;
- and other participants active in school education.
Priority will be given to newcomer entities, wishing to prepare a KA2 small scale project application focusing on Sustainability as a main priority.
Pending booked places