The Erasmus Programme as a mechanism for inclusion for people with fewer opportunities
This 2 half day (mornings) TCA will focus on providing participants with further information on the ways and means through which they can foster inclusivity within their projects and, thus develop stronger inclusion strategies.
· Provide opportunities for the sharing of knowledge, good practices and experiences related to Erasmus+ Programme, particularly, but not limited to, the development of high-quality inclusion strategies;
· An insight on the additional challenges faced by beneficiaries will also be provided;
· Explore the ways and means through which beneficiaries can ensure more inclusivity for people with fewer opportunities in the planning and implementation of their projects.
· Analyse the ways and means of how to successfully tap into different budget envelopes.
· Analyse how to set more ambitious targets for future calls;
· Analyse how to measure the outcomes of such projects, and their impact on both the applicant institution and the partner countries;
· Provide opportunities for networking.
Participants will be better equipped and knowledgeable to foster inclusivity within their projects.
Participants will develop stronger inclusion strategies.
TCA will be held during mornings of 19th and 20th October.
Applications are to be done through Salto. Alternatively, the participating NAs are to share the participant details by email.
NAs are welcome to suggest any topic their participants will be trained on during the TCA.
The event is planned digital.
Partners and participants
The seminar is targeted at cross sectoral beneficiaries i.e School Education, Higher Education, Adult Education and Vocational and Education Training, who are interested in developing stronger inclusion strategies and would like share good practices and strategies to target people with fewer opportunities. Participants should have good command of English.
Number of participants per country: up to 3. Only one participant per institution.
Pending booked places