Mobility of school pupils in KA1
would like to explore the new path of Erasmus+ together, by focusing on school pupil
mobilities as introduced in the Programme Guide.
- to increase the number of participants and promote pupil mobility
- to facilitate the development and implementation of KA1 pupil mobilities in mobility projects
- to facilitate In-depth understanding of mobility projects and their qualitative implementation
- bring together potential partners from different countries eligible to participate as sending / hosting organizations.
- promote long-term learning mobility of pupils and emphasize its specifics
- discuss challenges related to the topic, also concerning the pandemic, implementation of virtual mobilities
- Participants will understand the framework of KA1 and will know the requirements of Erasmus+ applications (accredited, short-term projects).
- Participants will know how to connect the organisation’s goals to EU policies.
- Participants will understand the requirements of successful Erasmus+ applications/mobility projects.
- Participants will know good practices.
- Participants will be aware of information about potential partners.
- Participants will get a better understanding of the organisational aspects of pupil mobilities and will know the entire mobility project lifecycle.
Applying for the event: using SALTO application form.
The application form will be open until from 13.09.2021 till 08.10.2021.
Seleted participants will receive registration link.
Partners and participants
This contact seminar is intended for representatives of school education organizations (accredited and non-accredited), such as school leaders, project coordinators or teachers who are strongly interested in implementing pupil mobilities in KA1 projects in Erasmus+ Programme. We invite participants with different levels of Erasmus+ experience, but with the common aim to integrate pupil mobilities into the development plan of their organization.
Pending co-organising partner applications(s)
Pending booked places
Accepted co-organising partner(s)