LEAN on LEARNING – A Co-Creative training event for those involved and interested in Adult Education and mobility learning
“The more you read, the more things you shall know. The more that you learn, the more places you shall go.” Dr Seuss
LEAN on LEARNING – A Co-Creative training event for those involved and interested in Adult Education and mobility learning.
The right to education training and lifelong learning is enshrined in the European Pillar of social rights. Too few Europeans, avail of and, participate in regular learning after their initial education, and we with you, and your organisations help aim to change this.
Cross-European training initiatives and partnership co-operation can greatly enhance the learning experiences of eager adults and enable a better exchange of knowledge and experiences between countries making learning more accessible and valued.
- Breaking new ground in cross European Adult Education by
- Bringing adult educators and learners together to inform the process and to co-create an adult learner mobility project for their organisation, while meeting potential European partners.
- Inform participants about Erasmus+ learner mobility opportunities & EPALE
- Support participants to develop a project plan around Erasmus+ learner mobility
- Encourage participating organisations to include learner voice in their project planning
- Facilitate networking/partner finding among participants
- Establish best practice recommendations moving forward
- Participants are prepped to prepare and submit an E+ learner mobility application
- Participants understand the ways in which EPALE can support their European project applications and implementation.
- Participants have gained European contacts in the sector – creating the LEAN System
- ‘Learning from the Learner” – establishing joint purpose norms for the adult learner and organisations from the learned experiences and recommendations of the adult learner contributors
- Breaking new ground – setting the foundations for other National Agencies and beneficiaries to build upon.
LEARGAS – The practicalities of the application process
EPALE – How the Electronic Platform for Adult Learning can assist and support the process – particularly with the LEAN System.
The applicants selected will be encouraged to register on the EPALE platform. The Irish EPALE Officer will set up a community on EPALE for the participants selected for the training.
Arrival day: on the 6th of February before 7 pm
Departure day: on the 9th of February after breakfast
Accommodation and food
Partners and participants
- Newcomers to Erasmus+ Adult Ed - People with some experience of E+, but not of adult learner mobilities
Teams should consist of 1 adult educator and 1 adult learner. The adult learner must be from the same organisation as the adult educator. Adult educators are invited to apply on behalf of the adult learner. Individual applications will not be considered.
Pending booked places