How E+ mobilities can facilitate the development of transversal skills
This is a TCA focused on the value and importance of Transversal Skills and the role that Erasmus+ can play in facilitating and accelerating the development of these skills.
According to business research, March - September 2020 represented the equivalent of a decade of accelerated progress in terms of digitisation and work practice. Now, post-Covid, there is broad recognition that Transversal Skills have a key role to play in helping people to navigate a rapidly changing world.
It will address how to leverage the programme in support of the development of Transversal Skills.
The objectives of this TCA include:
- To outline the opportunities for Adult Education and Further Education and Training within Erasmus+
- To identify the priority Transversal Skills most needed in the post Covid world.
- To leverage Erasmus+ via project case studies and stories to see how mobility and other projects can facilitate the development of priority Transversal Skills.
- To enhance understanding of Transversal Skills – what they are; how they assist learners and participant to navigate an accelerating world.
- To create opportunity for Partner Finding within the participant body
It is hoped that new partnerships will be formed during the TCA and that these new partnerships will embark on preparation of mobility projects with a focus on Transversal Skills.
It is also hoped that participants will be able to broaden and deepen the conversation on Transversal Skills within their own organisations.
Arrivals 16th of October, time TBC
Full days 17th/18th of October
Departures 19th time TBC in the morning
Partners and participants
- Less Experienced Organisations
- ADU & VET organisations
Pending booked places