Contact making seminar - Creative nature-led learning to promote well being
This contact-making seminar hopes to inspire you and your pupils to incorporate the natural environment in your teaching and learning. It will create opportunities for schools across Europe to connect, share practices, and to plan future projects.
● To explore arts and nature as powerful settings for human interaction and connection
● To create a space for peer learning and exchange among the participants and to build international connections.
● To learn about promoting wellbeing through nature.
● To explore eTwinning as a vehicle of communication, finding partners, and developing projects.
This contact-making seminar is ideal for:
● Primary Schools
● Teachers of pupils 5s-12s
● Newcomers to Erasmus+ School Education Projects
Please note this seminar consists of two parts:
- Online on 19th April – 4.00pm- 5.30 pm (CET)
- Residential 10th -12th May in Dublin
Please NOTE: It is compulsory to attend both sessions
Partners and participants
seminar is ideal for:
Pending booked places