EPALE as an Erasmus+ space for connection and sharing stories for Adult Educators POSTPONED
Are you looking for Adult Education partners for your Erasmus+ Cooperation or Small-Scale Partnership KA2 projects?
Are you seeking partners for Adult Educator or Adult Learner KA1 Mobility projects?
Would you like to increase your organisation’s visibility among international networks?
EPALE - a virtual space for connection and sharing stories for Adult Educators is an introductory online training over three half days. It will support you to use EPALE, the Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe, for exploring, sharing and collaborating on Adult Ed and VET Erasmus+ projects.
EPALE platform is a European, multilingual, open membership community of adult learning professionals, including adult educators and trainers, guidance and support staff, researchers and academics, and policymakers.
- Inspire – reading blogs and stories to get ideas for possible projects
- Connect – joining groups on topics of relevance
- Partner – using the partner search function
- Collaborate – working together with partners on the Erasmus+ Spaces
- Contribute – write a blog, comment on existing posts, etc.
- Engage – in sharing experiences and learning from each other
Partners and participants
This training course is ideal for:
- newcomers to Erasmus+ Adult Education projects
- past and current beneficiaries of Erasmus+ Adult Education projects
(KA1 and KA2)
Pending booked places