ACCESS ALL AREAS: INTERNATIONALISATION AND MOBILITY IN SCHOOL-BASED CAREER GUIDANCE
Themes and goals:
1. To support Guidance Counsellors to explore learning, training and work opportunities in Europe (incl. Higher Education, Further Education and Training/ Employment)
2. Ensure Guidance Counsellors develop mobility guidance counselling skills to support students in accessing these opportunities
3. To provide Guidance Counsellors with an opportunity to network with colleagues across Europe and promote collaboration to support students interested in opportunities abroad
4. Encourage Guidance Counsellors explore the opportunities available to them under the Erasmus+ Programme, particularly under KA1 mobility.
1. Have developed a stronger awareness of opportunities for their students in Europe.
2. Have developed their awareness on how to support students in accessing these opportunities
3. Have made connections with other Guidance Counsellors in Europe and organisations in the field
4. Increase the capacity to support the international dimension of schools engaging in this training
5. Support the development of projects focusing on the area of careers education and development, eg job shadowing and training courses.
Please note the programme times are GMT. The Programme will be hosted online via Zoom,
Partners and participants
Guidance Counsellors working in post-primary education
Pending booked places