Anything International!?- Building the Foundation for International Mobility
Type of presence:
Themes and goals:
The aim is for the benefits of international collaboration among teachers in special education settings to be seen and to inspire these teachers to engage in Erasmus+ and eTwinning.
- To attract newcomers to engage in Erasmus+ Schools and eTwinning activities
- To discuss current trends and priorities in relation to inclusion in schools and explore ways in which Erasmus+/eTwinning can be used to improve inclusive practices
- To exchange good practice and facilitate networking opportunities among participants that may result in future partnerships for Erasmus+ / eTwinning projects.
- To provide information about models of support available to special education teachers under Erasmus+ and eTwinning
- To listen to good practice in terms of how Erasmus+ can compliment your work with children with special educational needs
The overall aims and objectives have remained the same to our orginal proposal, however we are focusing on special education as a theme to ensure an inclusion element to the conference.
Partners and participants
IE01 - Léargas
Number of participants:
Participants per country:
2 - Any
Profile of participants:
This event aims to attract newcomers to Erasmus+ and eTwinning. However some experience in either will not exclude a participant. Participants should be primary or Post-Primary teachers/School Managers of pupils age 4-18 years. Participants may be based within Special Educational Needs Schools or be in a position of teaching classes with students who have Special Educational Needs.
Time : 2-4pm GMT+1
Pending booked places
BE03 - 1 BE02 - 2 SE01 - 2 HR01 - 2 PL01 - 2 PT01 - 2 AT01 - 2 MT01 - 2 SI01 - 2 FI01 - 4 NL01 - 2 DE03 - 2 SK01 - 2 DK01 - 2 CZ01 - 2 FR01 - 2 LT01 - 2
Pending booked places:
Start date of activity application:
Confirmation deadline for Sending NAs:
Confirmation deadline for Organiser NAs: