Thematic seminar on apprenticeship mobility in Europe: building cooperation between European apprentices training providers to foster the placement of apprentices in European mobility schemes.
Title : Thematic seminar on apprenticeship mobility in Europe: building cooperation between European apprentices training providers to foster the placement of apprentices in European mobility schemes.
Subtopics : Apprenticeship mobility, work-placement abroad
Format : thematic seminar with networking activities
French partner : This seminar will be
co-organized with EuroAppMobility (Euro App Mobility is a non-profit
association, founded in 2020 to develop international mobility of apprentices
Thematic : Apprenticeship mobility in Europe
- To allow a better knowledge of the apprenticeship systems in Europe ;
- To consolidate and/or develop partnerships between European apprenticeship training organisations ;
- To connect apprenticeship networks leaders for Erasmus+ mobility and partnerships projects;
- To help find work placement for learning abroad.
This thematic seminar is open to stakeholders
engaged in apprenticeship mobility schemes under Erasmus+ VET sector as well as
to those engaged in Erasmus+ HE sector (EQF level 3 to 7).
Foster apprentices mobility over Europe
4. Meals and accommodation covered by French Agency
- 3 nights in a single room from 12 to 15 November 2023 ;
- 3 breakfasts from 13 to 15 November 2023 ;
- 3 lunches from 13 to 15 November 2023 ;
- 2 dinners from 13 to 14 November 2023 (including the cocktail reception).
- Please note: dinner on Sunday 12 November to be paid for by each sending agency (not covered by FR01 agency)
Partners and participants
The public-target of the participants is already beneficiaries and demultipliers that want to consolidate their mobility offer rather than newcomers organisations in Erasmus+.
By 'demultiplers' we mean heads of consortia and networks, who coordinate KA1 projects on behalf of several institutions, such as apprenticeship training centres.
Seminar open to trainers/teaching staff and mobility
130 participants :
- 40 FR
Pending booked places