Erasmus+ as a lever for innovation, attractiveness and territorial development
European conference with Spain, Italy and Germany during 2 days, with a maximum of 220 participants:
- 110 French (total participants including FR01 staff),
- 30 Spanish (+ 4 or 5 staff per NA) - ES01 SEPIE,
- 30 Germans (+ 4 or 5 staff per NA) - DE03 (PAD),
- 30 Italians (+4 or 5 staff per NA) .
On 22/11/2022 from 2:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m (1st day), Integration of an online part for extended participation.
- Show the diversity of Erasmus+ opportunities for local authorities ,
- Discuss best practices between 4 countries,
- Better know the territories and their actors to enable cooperation (who at the level of territory is responsible of what?),
- Rely on the territories to successfully ramp up the program,
- involving new “local authorities/ stakeholders” in the Erasmus+ programme.
Possible discussion angles:
- Erasmus+ as a lever for innovation, attractiveness and territorial development,
- Territories as key players/ stakeholders of the Erasmus+ programme,
- Building regional bridges via Erasmus+ between FR, IT, DE03, ES.
Profile of expected participants : All actors and decision-makers in the territories such as:
- educational districts,
- rectorates and regional authorities (in France),
- associations of large cities,
- autonomous communities,
- local authorities and communities of municipalities, etc.
- Accommodation and lunch on 22 and 23 November at the expense of each sending NA
- Dinner provided by FR01 on the evening 22 November.
Expected arrival before Tuesday 22 November ( cut-off time at 1.30 pm for registration & welcome of all participants).
End of activities on Wednesday 23 November 2022 from 1:00 p.m. (end of meeting).
The conference will be held in the premises of the Conseil Régional de Nouvelle-Aquitaine: 14, rue François de Sourdis in Bordeaux.
Practical transport information:
Several modes of transport available:
- plane: Bordeaux-Mérignac (BOD) international airport
- train: direct, non-stop high-speed TGV service between Paris (Montparnasse station) and Bordeaux (journey time 2 hours). Arrival at Bordeaux Saint-Jean station. https://www.sncf-connect.com/
- Tramway A and several bus for the venue: "St Bruno - Hôtel de Région"
- From Mérignac international airport (BOD) to the seminar venue: public transport by Bus line 1 to the "St Bruno - Hôtel de Région" stop, then a 4-minute walk. Travel time 36 minutes, bus passes every 10 minutes.
- From Bordeaux-Saint-Jean train station to the seminar venue: public transport by bus or tram (20-30 minutes from the station).
- Link to the public transport ticket shop (in english): https://www.infotbm.com/en
Accessible hotels for accommodation :
- There is a wide choice of hotels in the city centre, but please ensure that they are well connected to the conference venue by tramway line A.
- The venue of the conference is near the Mériadeck district, the Chartreuse cemetery and not far from the city centre. 3 hotels are located within 700-800 metres (walking distance):
For example, 2 hotels
are located within 700-800 metres (walking distance):
- Hôtel Novotel Bordeaux centre 4* : 45 Cours Maréchal Juin, 33000 Bordeaux https://all.accor.com/hotel/1023/index.fr.shtml
Price about 116 euros /night
- Ibis budget Bordeaux Centre Mériadeck 2* : 37 Cours Maréchal Juin, 33000 Bordeaux
Price about 72 euros /night
Partners and participants
30 participants + 4-5 staff per country for Italy, Spain and Germany (DE02 & DE03) 110 French participantsProfile expected: All actors and decision-makers in the territories
such as: regions,departments,cities,educational districts,rectorates and regional
authorities (in France),associations of large cities,autonomous
communities,local authorities and communities of municipalities, etc.
Pending booked places