Power of Non-Formal Education in Adult Education
The aim of this training is to promote complementarity between actors of formal and non-formal educational sectors towards a more inclusive society, and to improve the impact of educational processes by using non-formal education principles and approaches, as well as to create empowerment opportunities for people involved in adult education.
· To promote education as an effective tool for empowerment.
· To promote cross-sectorial cooperation in education by bridging different approaches and methods between formal and non-formal education actors
· To identify what we have in common between formal and non-formal education
· To make participants feel and reflect about the power of different educational activities used during the TCA
· To fight against passivity of learners by growing curiosity and motivation to learn in any educational settings
· To reconsider our daily educational practices
Partners and participants
· All educational actors in adult education.
· To have the motivation to put into question our daily educational practices and to take concrete actions back home to amplify the future educational impacts.
· Participants should be at least 18 years old and should have a good level of English.
Pending booked places