Contact Seminar - learn about Small Scale Partnerships
The contact seminar is designed for newcomers to the program, who has little or no prior knowledge about Erasmus+. We will be facilitating the TCA through the specific parameters of Small-scale Partnerships (KA210), and our goal is to help parties interested in becoming newcomers navigate through some of the opening hurdles by introducing them to like-minded organizations, and facilitating thematic workshops as well as an array of “speed-dating” and general knowledge of project management.
1) Joint presentations for everyone about Erasmus+ program and in particular Small-scale Partnerships, project management etc.
2) Sector specific sessions
3) Thematic specific sessions on the horizontal priorities
After the seminar the participants:
- Know more about Erasmus+ and Small-scale Partnerships.
- Have had the opportunity to find potential partners for future projects (network).
- Have had time to share and develop potential project ideas.
By creating a contact seminar for newcomers, we
hope to bring down the first barrier for newcomers in getting involved in
Erasmus+. We expect the participants to go home with concrete knowledge about Erasmus+ and a curiosity to start their own projects.
06 November 2022: Arrival
07 November 2022: 09:00-16:00 (morning and afternoon sessions), 18.00 - (dinner)
08 November 2022: 09:00- 16:00 (morning session and afternoon sessions), Departure
Partners and participants
Newcomers to the programme, e.g. small NGOs, schools, organisations etc.
Pending co-organising partner application(s)
Pending booked places
Accepted co-organising partner(s)