"Green Erasmus, green mobility, green schools" - Erasmus+ online Contact seminar for schools
This TCA is a thematic online Contact Making Seminar, which offers the opportunity to:
- learn about the new funding opportunities in Erasmus+ in the field of school education (focus on Key action 1: pupil mobility and teacher training);
- exchange experiences across borders about climate change and environmental issues;
- get inspired by best practice Erasmus+-school projects on green topics and learn about the concept of blended mobility in the Erasmus programme;
- explore eTwinning and learn about the digital collaboration opportunities of the platform;
- get to know potential project partners from all over Europe;
- learn how to apply for a project and develop first steps towards an Erasmus+-project for newcomers.
- will acquire the know-how to apply for a school mobility project under Key action 1 in the new Erasmus+ programme
- will acquire the know-how to start a project on the eTwinning platform;
- will be connected to teachers in other programme countries with similar interests in "green" initiatives who could be partners in future projects;
- will learn from best practice projects and experienced project coordinators and understand what makes a good quality project (concepts for learning mobility and blended mobility, thematic cooperation projects).
The concrete results of the seminar would be successful project applications under Erasmus+ and new Erasmus+-eTwinning projects launched on the platform.
The seminar will take place on Wednesday 10.03.2021 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and on Thursday 11.03.2021 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m (CET).
Since participation requires registration on the eTwinning platform, we kindly ask all participants to register on www.etwinning.net before the seminar.
All participants receive a Certificate of Attendance for this training after the seminar.
We kindly request our participants to download the required communication tool before the meeting and to use a camera and a headset with a microphone. Furthermore, we invite all participants to register on the eTwinning platform before the seminar.
Partners and participants
Pending booked places