„Boosting Digital Learning and Blended Mobility“ - Erasmus+ Online Contact seminar for schools
This TCA is a thematic online Contact Making Seminar, which offers the opportunity to:
- learn about the new funding opportunities in Erasmus+ in the field of school education (focus on Key action 1: pupil mobility and teacher training).
- exchange experiences across borders about digital learning and teaching in times of Corona
- get inspired by best practice Erasmus+ school projects on digital learning and learn about the concept of blended mobility in the Erasmus programme
- explore eTwinning and learn about the digital collaboration opportunities of the platform-
- get to know potential project partners from all over Europe
- learn how to apply for a project and develop first steps towards an Erasmus+-project for newcomers
- will acquire the know-how to apply for a school mobility project under Key action 1 in the new Erasmus+ programme
- will acquire the know-how to start a project on the eTwinning platform
- will be connected to teachers in other programme countries with similar interests who could be partners in future projects
- will learn from best practice projects and experienced project coordinators and understand what makes a good quality project (concepts for learning mobility and blended mobility, thematic cooperation projects)
The concrete results of the seminar will be successful project applications under Erasmus+ and new Erasmus+-eTwinning projects launched on the platform.
the seminar will take place on Wednesday 24. February from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and on Thursday 25. February from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (CET)
We kindly request our participants to download the required communication tool before the meeting and to use a camera and a headset with a microphone. Furthermore, we invite all participants to register on the eTwinning platform (www.etwinning.net) before the seminar.
Partners and participants
Pending co-organising partner applications(s)
Pending booked places
Accepted co-organising partner(s)