Developing KA220 projects with the participation of organisations dealing with inclusion in remote areas and/or local communities
Inclusion and Diversity (2021-27)
Type of presence:
Themes and goals:
The aim of this contact seminar is to facilitate the creation of partnerships among non-experienced organisations dealing with inclusion and operating in remote areas and/or local communities, and experienced organizations with the purpose of developing quality KA220 projects (Cooperation Partnerships in all fields of Education and Training) on various thematic areas. The analysis of the KA2 CY01 beneficiaries’ profiles indicates that these types of organisations were not particularly visible in the previous Programme period, covering the years 2014-2020. This happened mainly due to the complexity of KA2 projects and all tools required for their efficient management. However, as inclusion is one of the main priorities of the New Programme period, the aim is to enhance access to the Programme for newcomer organisations dealing with inclusion and located in remote areas/local communities but also to experienced organizations interested to get involved and support such partnerships. The emphasis though will be on newcomer organisations, with the applied participation ratio being 2:1 (2 newcomers : 1 experienced organisation) in order to address the inclusion priority at the highest possible level, thus contributing to the overall NA’s inclusion strategy.
of partnerships among non-experienced organisations, dealing with inclusion and
operating in remote areas/local
communities, and experienced organizations with the purpose to form and submit proposals under the KA220 action “Cooperation
Arrival day: 24.05.2022
Departure day: 27.05.2022
The programme of the contact seminar starts on Tuesday (24.05.22) at 19:00 and finishes Friday (27.05.2022) at 14:30 local time.
- The CY01 NA will cover accommodation for 3 nights (24,25 & 26), all meals during the activity and a cultural programme.
- Name of Venue: Capo Bay Hotel
Partners and participants
CY01 - Foundation for the Management of European Lifelong Learning Programmes
Number of participants:
Participants per country:
3 - Any
Profile of participants:
• NGOS or other organisations dealing with inclusion and operating in local communities and/or remote areas (e.g. migrants, people belonging to a national or ethnic minority, special needs people, people of disadvantaged backgrounds, people who have been victims of some kind of abuse, parents organisations, organisations for elderly etc.)
• Special needs schools
• Representatives from local Councils and other authorities (e.g. policy makers) dealing with inclusion (e.g Councils for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Services, Coordinating Committees for the Protection and Welfare of the Child)
• Experienced organizations in Erasmus + projects (VET centers, Universities, research institutes etc.) interested to get involved and support such partnerships.
Pending booked places
AT01 - 2 BE02 - 2 CZ01 - 2 DE01 - 2 DE02 - 2 DE03 - 2 EE01 - 2 EL01 - 3 FI01 - 2 FR01 - 3 HR01 - 3 IS01 - 2 LT01 - 2 LU01 - 2 LV01 - 2 MT01 - 2 NL01 - 2 RO01 - 2 SI01 - 2 SK01 - 2 PT01 - 3 SE01 - 2 RS01 - 3
Pending booked places:
Start date of activity application:
Confirmation deadline for Sending NAs:
Confirmation deadline for Organiser NAs: